Tuesday, June 23, 2015
What I would ask Home Free if I had the chance to interview them
Not that this blogger has any expectations, but if I ever had the chance to interview the fab five guys of Home Free, these are the questions I would ask.
1. You’ve been asked many times how winning The Sing Off has changed your life and we all know you have gained a lot of fame and recognition over the last year and half. Y’all are famous, but it seems you can still have a personal life that remains personal. Are you ready for the next level of being famous? Where going to the grocery store or dinner with friends and family becomes a parade of fans or more personal pictures of you are released.
2. Obviously traveling and constantly being busy can be stressful and rewarding. What is your favorite and least favorite part of the “Crazy Life” of being busy musicians?
3. If you could create your own Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor what would it be?
4. You’ve had a chance to work with The Oak Ridge Boys and will perform at the Grand Ol’ Opry and were even inducted in the CMA. What would prefer to do next? Open for a big name country music performer or have one of your songs played on the radio?
5. There are some incredibly talented Home Fries out there. What one fan homemade gift/artwork/poem/meme/picture has wowed you most?
6. OK silly pick one questions:
a. Pancakes or waffles?
b. Sweet or spicy?
c. Pizza or burger?
d. Soda or tea?
e. Sunshine or rain?
f. Legos or video games?
g. Movie or book?
h. Comedy or action?
i. T-shirt or button down?
j. Jeans or shorts?
7. What type of live concert do you prefer more outdoor fairs/festivals, big auditoriums or universities, where it’s mostly college kids?
8. What’s your favorite video that Home Free has done so far?
9. Do y’all get nervous before a concert or live appearance?
10. Who snores the loudest?
I’ve been in two VIP sessions, but only asked one question and it was, what song is the hardest to sing live? Austin said Thinking Out Loud, Tim said the ones we don’t sing live, because they are too hard. That’ll learn me to phrase my question better next time. I almost added How many times does Tim get sent to his room in a day, to the questions above, but asked the snoring one instead. The VIP sessions are a great way to learn more about the guys and their music. Personally, I can’t wait for the next concert!
What question would you ask the Home Free guys?