Friday, June 19, 2015

Welcome to Home Free In My Words

Welcome Home Fries and newcomers. I am Michelle and this is my second blog. I'm still new to the blogging world, but I'm having fun, so I guess I'll just keep writing as long as people keep visiting.

I am a Home Fry, a dedicated fan of Home Free Vocal Band, a country a cappella group. Let me get this out there right now, I do not personally know any member of Home Free or their crew. I am a huge Home Free fan and everything on this blog is purely my opinion. I do add some facts, once in while. However, my goal here is give Home Free the exposure they deserve, to the social media world. These five gentlemen, Chris and Adam Rupp, Rob Lundquist, Tim Foust and Austin Brown possess incredible talent and are simply impressive. They will amaze you with at least one song they have arranged and performed. I have written a full introduction to Home Free, it's the post at the bottom, but worth the trip down there.

Take a look around, there's poems, pictures, reviews and fun stuff. I will be attending more concerts, this fall, so more pictures and reviews to come. There will be more write ups and fun stories too. Home Free has some great new songs and collaborations coming up, and the Home Fries can't wait. In the meantime, check out their YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFuNYrqAcsmSjgqYMvxOqw. You'll love their humor,sincerity, vocal and arranging talents and how much they love what they do!

Twitter accounts: @HomeFreeGuys @HomeFreeHatGuy @TimFoustMusic @AdamHfbeatbox @_theAustinBrown @RobLundquist

Twitter Parody Accounts: @CrinklesCrew @RuppsGuns @FoustBrow @_theAustinsAbs @BeardFree @Adams_Ting @NatesHotPockets @HFMailbox

Twitter Fan Group Accounts: @HFsHFries @homefreefashion @HomeFryNation @ThoseCrazyFries


No comments:

Post a Comment